So Google Play Store has banned the Free Speech social media App called Parler, which made everyone asking this question how to install Parler App on Android Without Play Store After Ban?
In simple steps, to install the Parler app on android without the play store, you just need an APK file from a reliable source or an alternative to the Play store to download the app.
The Parler app came into the limelight after its ban from Google Playstore and suddenly everyone wanted to know about the Parler app.
People have questions like “What is the Parler app?”, “Is Parler app Safe or not?”, “how to download the Parler app without Play store after the ban?”
Do you know that you can watch Netflix together Online with Remote Friends?
Disclaimer: While we do support the thought that social media should be unbiased and free, we do not endorse the use of free speech on social media to spread hatred. We at Mrnoob.net Produce tech-based guides and this just one of them.
Parler App for Android – What is Parler App and why is it the talk of the town suddenly?
Parler literally translates “To Speak” in french. The Parler app is a Micro-Blogging app that focuses on free speech. The app launched in September 2018 and since then it managed to have over 4 Million people on its user base.
The Social Media app, Parler is like a Twitter alternative for posting micro textual content, where people can post their thoughts freely and nothing will get censored.
The Parler app was taken down on the 9th January 2021 after the Capitol incident in the United States. In their argument, Google said that people used the app to incite violence, asking everyone to assemble at the capitol.
The Need for Free Speech Social Media!
“All censorships exist to prevent anyone from challenging current conceptions and existing institutions. All progress is initiated by challenging current conceptions and executed by supplanting existing institutions. Consequently, the first condition of progress is the removal of censorship.”
― George Bernard Shaw, Mrs. Warren’s Profession.
With the rise of tech giants taking over our lives and collecting data to analyze, and then tweak it to sell things to us, authentic thoughts (which can be edgy or hard-hitting sometimes) are often ceased from getting the limelight. Free speech is really important and writers and intellectuals from the past decade have written several books on free speech as well that can give you a wider perspective of reality.
Where to Download Parler App?
The Parler app can not be downloaded via Playstore, we have discussed the method and the ways by which you can download Parler in this guide. You can download Parler via the social website, 3rd party websites like APK pure, and store like Aptoide.
How to Download Parler App – Is it safe or not?
After the sudden removal of the app from the play store, if you go and search for the word Parler on the play store or open the play store link on your device, it will show an error.
The Parler app in itself is totally safe to use and you can use it normally without any issues but the ban has created a surge in the curiosity to download the Parler app so make sure you stay away from malware.
Download and Install Parler App on Android Without Play Store After Ban?
The easiest way to download Parler app on your android smartphone without the google play store after the ban is to use Parler’s official website. Parler has hosted their official APK there, Let’s see how to do this :
- Open Google Chrome or the browser of your choice
- Navigate to this link. This will open Parler’s APK installation Page.
- Now Select the Version of android your phone works on. To find that you can refer to this article.
- Now tap on “Download Parler for Android”.
- Let the download complete.
- Now go to device downloads or browser download page and you will find ‘Parler-release.apk’ there. Tap on it.
- Android will start processing installation. Install the app normally.
- Now you will be able to use Parler if you already have an account. New sign-ups are closed for now.
Parler App Download : Download and Install Parler Via APKpure
- Open Chrome browser or any other browser of your choice
- Now go to this link to open the Parler APK page of APK pure. APK Pure is a reliable website that you can trust for downloading the Parler apk. So no worries at all.
- By default, Apk Mirror shows the file format as XAPK which is a different version of APK that requires an installer separately. You don’t have to install the XAPK, an APK version is fine.
- To do this scroll down to the Parler app description and tap on “All Versions”.
- Now Select an app version with Just APK instead of XAPK.
- Tap on the app version and now it will redirect you to the download page of Parler APK.
- Once downloaded, tap on the apk inside downloads. After this, you will be able to open the apk file inside your phone. Tap on install and the Parler apk will be installed on your android phone.
- After installation, you just have to sign in with your credentials and you are good to go.
Alternate Method: Install Parler App on Android After ban using Aptoide Store
To download and install the Parler app on your android smartphone after the ban from the play store, you can use 3rd party websites like Aptoide Store as well. Here’s how :
- Use this link to download the Aptoide store.
- Open the Aptoide store and search for Parler.
- The app with the red P logo is the Parler app. Tap on the icon inside the Aptoide Store.
- Inside the App download page, tap on Install.
- Let the download complete and the app will be automatically downloaded on your device without any issues.
Parler apk :
This is how you download and install the Parler apk on your android phone easily. Once you download the Parler apk, make sure to install it via file manager and you can easily use Parler app on your android phone using Parler apk.
Parler.com app: This is why Parler stopped working
The Parler social media app came into the limelight when the google play store banned the app from its platform on the 9th of January 2021. Apple also removed Parler from its app store on the very next day. Till then the app was working fine and if you downloaded Parler from an external source like the official Parler site or APK pure etc, it was working fine.
Amazon suspended the hosting for the free speech social media and all of a sudden it stopped working. Parler CEO says that the service might take some time to be up and working again, meanwhile, you can try some of the best Parler alternatives and voice your speech there.
Install Parler App on Android without Play store: FAQs
Is it the Parlor social talking app that Google Banned?
Google has banned the Parler app in January 2021 from the play store for encouraging violence by Trump supporters. The Parler app has a similar name to the Parlor app which is a social talking app while Parler is a microblogging platform made for free speech. The confusion is obvious as both these apps have similar names but it’s Parler that is banned not Parlor.
How to get Parler :
We have discussed all the methods in this guide to get the Parler app. but do note that getting the apk doesn’t mean that the app will start working as well, the app will only function if the servers of the er app are up and working properly.
How does Parler work?
Parler more or less works like Twitter but consider it a more democratized version of Twitter. Just like Twitter, you can write your thoughts on your timeline. A piece of content that you post on your timeline is called a “Parley” and you can follow other people, comment on their parleys, and share their parleys on your timeline.
How to follow other people on Parler?
To follow other people on Parler follow these steps :
- Click or tap on the search bar.
- Enter the username of the person you want to follow.
- Click on the loupe icon.
- Open the Parler Profile and now you will be able to see all their parle.
- Tap the follow button.
Is Parler available on the play store to download?
The Parler app is removed from the play store on 9th January 2021. The operation of the app’s core ecosystem is working fine and you can use the methods we discussed in this article to unblock Parler on your android phone.
Can you Access Parler online?
Yes, Parler social media can be accessed online on parler.com. This way you can directly open your browser and access the website if you want. If you want the app itself then you can do so by following our guide.
Support Independent Tech Journalism: Buy Us a Coffee
Thank you to all of you for such a great response to this guide. Your comments and Suggestions are totally overwhelming. We at mrnoob.net work really hard to bring out the most unbiased and quality tech content while operating independently: No corporate bullshit, No External Funding. We are a group of friends passionate about tech and apps. If you want us to keep creating such useful guides then consider buying us a coffee. 🙂
Parler App Download without Play Store: Conclusion
So this was our take on how you can download and install the Parler app even after the ban and removal from the play store. If you liked our guide then don’t forget to show your support in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.