The latest talk of the town is the Oprah Winfrey interview with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. The interview covers their life as royalty and their plans of eventually exiting out of it. This event was so hyped by CBS that nearly 17.1 million people saw the episode within few hours. If you want to watch the Oprah Winfrey interview with Harry and Meghan Outside the USA then use the following steps :
Watch Meghan and Harry’s Interview Outside the US on Android :
Use this guide to convert a spare google account to a US account or head over to this link and download the CBS APK:
- Install the CBS app from here and open the app.
- As soon as you open it, you will see options to sign in with tv provider or watch free episodes.
- Tap on Watch Free Episodes. The main CBS app will now open up.
- Tap on the banner that says “Oprah with Harry and Meghan”.
- As soon as you tap on the play button, you will see the following error inside the CBS app.
- To fix this, you will need a VPN. A VPN app changes the location of the phone to your desired country, which is the US in this case.
The VPN that I suggest downloading is KeepSolid VPN Unlimited. Sign up for a free trial of KeepSolid VPN unlimited by clicking here. Now download the VPN Unlimited app from the play store and sign in.
- Now connect to any of the US servers.
- Once connected, now your android phone will establish a VPN connection with the US server. Open the CBS app again.
- Once you tap on the play button, you will be able to watch Oprah With Meghan and Harry outside the US on your android smartphone.
Watch Harry and Meghan’s interview with Oprah Outside the US on Android TV :
The trick to watch Oprah with Harry and Meghan on an android TV is similar to the android one, Here’s how you do it :
- On your Android TV, head over to the play store and download the “Puffin TV-Browser” app.
- Once done, now download the VPN Unlimited app from the play store and sign in with the credentials that you just created, if you haven’t signed up yet then use this link to sign up and then sign in to the TV.
- Now connect to the US service on your android tv.
- Now open the Puffin TV browser and go to CBS.com.
- Once the website loads, you will be able to access the CBS site and the Oprah interview without any issues. The only caveat is that the CBS website has a lot of ads.
- Once you click on the play button, you will be able to stream the Oprah interview with Meghan and harry on your android tv.
Here’s How to Watch Harry and Meghan’s interview with Oprah Outside the US on PC or Mac :
- Open the Oprah Interview page on your browser by clicking here.
- Now you should see an error which says Oops! This video isn’t available in your region.
- If you haven’t already,Sign up on Keepsolid VPN’s website by clicking here.
- Now download the Keepsolid VPN Windows or Mac client on your computer and insert your credentials.
- Once done now connect to the US server on the keepsolid VPN app and refresh the CBS website page.
- Now you will be able to stream Harry and meghan’s interview in India or anywhere outside US on your computer.
Conclusion: Watch Harry and Meghan’s interview with Oprah Outside the US
So this is how you can watch the CBS Special Oprah Winfrey’s interview with Prince Harry and Meghan. The method is very simple and you can use these methods to watch the interview on your android phone, PC/Mac and even Android TV.
Let us know your opinions in the comment section and don’t forget to follow us @mrnoobnetwork on Instagram. Thanks for reading.