Before we jump on How to Use the Cat Lawyer Filter on Zoom and Google Meet, Let’s understand the whole meme first.
The latest clip that can be considered viral is from a zoom meeting where a lawyer named Rod ponton accidentally switched on a kitten filter.
Rod couldn’t figure out how to switch the filter off and kept on saying “I’m here live. I’m not a cat,”
This clip became so popular that it gathered over 10 Million views within two days.
Though all of this wasn’t intentional, in this guide we will discuss how to use cat lawyer filter on zoom and google meet to prank people.
How to use the Cat lawyer filter on Zoom :
- Download Snap Camera on your PC or Mac by Clicking Here
- Once done, now find the downloaded file on your desktop system and double click on it to install it.
- Open the Snap camera and now you should see a preview of your own face.
- Now we can move to the next most important part, setting up snap cam with Zoom Meetings.
- Download Zoom Meetings by going to Zoom’s official website.
- Install Zoom and sign in.
- Once you are inside zoom click on the Gear icon on the top below the photo or avatar of the user. This will take you to the settings menu of zoom.
- Inside Zoom settings, click on the Video tab and now you will be able to see the preview of your default camera.
- Below the preview, there is an option for a camera. Click on the drop-down menu, and you will see all the camera inputs on your device.
- Inside the Dropdown menu, there should be an option of snap camera, Click on that.
- Once done, now head over to the Snap Camera app and search for a filter called Kitten and apply the one
- To turn off the cat filter just head over to the camera settings of the zoom app and select the built-in camera of your computer. Now close snap camera and you will be able to use the built-in camera on the zoom app again.
How to the Cat Lawyer Filter on Google Meet?
- First of all, Download the snap camera app and get it working. To do this go to snap camera’s official website and download it.
- Once downloaded, double click on the exe file to install it.
- Open the snap camera and now you should see a preview of your own face.
- Once done now you should see a preview of your desired camera inside the snap camera.
- Now we can move to the next most important part, setting up snap cam with google meet.
- Open Google meet either by going to its official website or opening it from Gmail.In this tutorial. I will be using the Gmail Method to use a snap camera with google meet.
- To do this, open Gmail and on the left-hand side of the screen, you will see two options: Start a meeting and join a meeting.
- Click on Start a Meeting and now a google meet pop-up will show with the default video source.
- Click on the three dots on the top right of the preview screen and click on settings.
- Inside settings, Open the Video tab by clicking on Video. As soon as you do this, the first option that you get is “Camera”.
- Click on the options under the camera and select a snap camera.
- Set the Send and Recieve Resolution to 720p or whatever is highest in your case. I have set it to 720p
- Once you do this, now you will be able to use the snap camera with google meet
- Now open the snap camera and search for a filter called “Kitten” and click on it and it will apply to your video feed inside google meet.
Use the Cat Lawyer Filter on Zoom and Google Meet : FAQs
What is the Cat lawyer Meme?
The cat lawyer meme comes from a clip where some lawyers and the judge were on a video call. A lawyer accidentally switched to a kitten when he switched on a filter. It instantly became viral and got over 10 million views in just two days.
What’s the cat filter called?
The actual cat filter that the lawyer used comes only inside a dell laptop.
How to use the cat lawyer filter?
The cat lawyer filter can be used by installing the snap camera on zoom or google meet. Just use this guide to install the snap camera on zoom or install the snap camera on google meet and then you can use the cat lawyer filter while on zoom or google meet.
Use the Cat Lawyer Filter on Zoom and Google Meet: Conclusion
So this was our guide on how you can use the cat filter similar to the lawyer on zoom and google meet. If you liked the guide then don’t forget to comment your opinions below in the comment section. To read more interesting guides visit our homepage mrnoob.net and follow us on Instagram @mrnoobnetwork. Thanks for reading