Looking for ways to download and install Spotify greenroom on your Android, iOS, or PC
So after its android launch, Clubhouse is a rage everywhere. The fact that you can have people in public or closed rooms and chat live with them on a topic is great. Ever since the launch of Clubhouse, many companies have tried to create the best clubhouse clones they could to capture the market.
The latest one on the list is an app by Spotify called Spotify Greenroom. Greenroom, developed by Spotify offers an experience similar to Clubhouse without the need for an invite.
The Greenroom app is fairly new on the play store, the method to install this via the play store is a bit tricky as well. So let’s see how to install Spotify greenroom on android and PC.
Install Spotify GreenRoom on Android :
Now there are two ways to install Spotify greenroom on your android smartphone, one way being the traditional method of installing the app via the play store directly. The problem here is that nothing pops up if you search “Spotify Greenroom” on the play store.
There are a few ways to bypass this and install Spotify Greenroom on android.
How to Install Spotify Greenroom on Android using Spotify Website :
- Open the Spotify Greenroom web link by clicking here.
- Now you will see two options “Download on the App Store” and “Get it on Play Store”.
- Click on “Get it on Play Store”
- Now a google play store web page will open inside your browser with the Spotify Greenroom page. Tap on “Open in Play Store App“
- Once done, now you will land on the Play Store app with the Spotify Greenroom page open.
- Tap on Install and the Spotify greenroom app will start downloading on your android phone.
- Once done, Now the Spotify greenroom app is installed on your android smartphone.
Install Spotify Greenroom 2.0.2 (Early Access) APK via APK Sites :
If you are somehow unable to download and install Spotify Greenroom on your android smartphone directly via the play store, you can do so by downloading Spotify Greenroom APK directly from an APK website.
- To get started head over to this link to open the apkmirror page of Spotify Greenroom.
- Once the page loads, click on Download APK.
- Once you do this, your download will get started.
- Now head over to the download manager app or the chrome download page and you will see your APK file there.
- Tap on the APK file and the installation prompt will pop.
- Tap on install and wait for the installation to finish. Once done, now you have successfully installed Spotify Greenroom APK on your
Install Spotify GreenRoom on PC :
Because Spotify Greenroom offers an Android app, we can use Android emulators to run the Spotify Greenroom Android app on our Windows/Mac computers. On a computer, an Android Emulator is software that simulates an Android smartphone. An android emulator can be used on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. As a result, you can use the Spotify Greenroom software on your PC without any restrictions.
Use Spotify on PC via Emulator :
Let’s look at how to use an Android emulator to install the Spotify Greenroom app on your computer.
1. Download and install the Android Emulator of your choice on your PC. If you’re new to the Android Emulator scene, I recommend downloading and installing the popular BlueStacks emulator. Both Windows and Mac users can use Bluestack. You can either use Genymotion – Android Emulator or the Windows version of Bluestacks emulator with wine on your Linux distro if you’re on Linux. I’ll be using Bluestacks for this guide because I’m on Windows, but the method is the same for any emulator.
2. Open the Bluestacks Android Emulator on your computer after it has been installed, then click the PlayStore icon to open Google Play Store inside the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
3. Now try Searching for “Spotify Greenroom”. If you see that the app is visible on the play store inside the Bluestacks emulator then great. If you cannot locate the app inside the play store, you will have to download and install third-party APK on the emulator. In my case, I was not able to find the app inside the play store so I installed it via a third-party APK source.
4. To install an APK on the Bluestacks emulator, download the APK by clicking here.
5. Now locate the file inside the file browser and double click on it.
6. After this your APK file will be installed inside the Bluestacks app. now you will be able to access the Spotify Greenroom directly from your PC.
If you get any issue like App not installed then you will have to wait for some time for another version of the app to release and then try again to install Spotify greenhouse on pc
How to Install Spotify GreenRoom on iOS?
- Open this link inside Chrome browser or Safari.
- Now you will see two buttons, ‘Download on the App Store‘ and ‘Get it on Play Store‘. Tap on Download on the App Store button.
- Now you will be redirected to the App store on your iPhone or iPad device.
- Once in, click on download and now your app will start downloading.
- Once installed, open the app and use it.
Spotify Greenroom Vs Clubhouse: Hands-on Experience
In this guide, we saw how to install Spotify greenroom the clubhouse alternative on devices like android, iOS, and even PC with Emulators. Now let me share my hands-on experience with the Spotify Greenroom Application and my thoughts on it being a competitor to Clubhouse.
As soon as you enter the app you know that this is related to Spotify due to the color tone that this app uses. The green color looks beautiful and honestly, I found the fonts and the home page better in Spotify’s green room.
The thing worth mentioning here is that since this app is still in an early build, the app crashed and hanged multiple times on my device.
I liked both the apps on the UX level, but I particularly disliked the left button on the top right side in Spotify greenhouse. The leave quietly button on the bottom left side of the app is the best placed in my opinion.
To join a room you just simply have to tap on the room and you will hop in. To speak, you have to request the speakers and moderators to raise their hand and they will let you speak.
Download and Install Spotify Greenhouse on Android, iOS, and PC: Conclusion
So that was our guide on how you can download and install Spotify greenhouse on your favorite devices running Android, iOS, and even windows and mac using an emulator. I really liked this app but the slow interface due to I being an early build makes it a bit meh in my opinion. However, I am looking forward to a proper stable build that we can use soon. I hope you liked our guide, if you did then follow us on Instagram @mrnoobnetwork and keep reading mrnoob.net for more such amazing content. Thanks for reading.