The google play pass comes with a plethora of free apps for a one-time subscription of $5.But just like every other subscription service, this one has its own drawbacks too, the lack of pass only games being one of them. So for any reason, if you are unhappy with your subscription, Here is how you Cancel Google Play Pass Subscription.
Also Read Best Torrent Downloader Apps for Android
Cancel Google Play Pass Subscription by Following these Steps.
- Open Google Play Store and you will be able to see the Play Pass located on the bottom left of the screen with all your apps highlighted. Now Tap on Hamburger on the top left.
2. Now Tap on Subscriptions.
3. Once in, you will now be able to see your Google Play Pass Subscription listed there.
4. Tap on Google Play Pass, and now you will be able to see your current plan along with your payment methods listed there.
5. Tap on Cancel Subscription and choose the reason for cancellation.
6. Now tap on Cancel Subscription again and your Google Play pass will be canceled after the next Billing Cycle.
So What Exactly Happens When You Cancel the Google Play Pass Subscription?
When you deactivate your Google Play Pass subscription, all the members of the family group lose their subscription as well.
The apps that you already own via the play pass will give you an error upon opening.
You Won’t be able to use the apps which were downloaded during the Google Play Pass Subscription after it’s canceled.
You can still own those apps and games by tapping on buy now and purchasing them on their original Google Play Store URL.
So That’s how you Cancel Google Play Pass Subscription if you are unhappy with the service. I personally canceled it because I wasn’t able to use the apps on a daily basis, what’s your reason of cancellation do let us know in the comment section below.