Looking for options to buy Shiba INU or SHIB coin in India? well, we do have you covered in this guide. Using this guide you can buy SHIB tokens easily in India. But before we jump on how to actually buy Shiba Inu coin in India, let’s see what’s Shiba Inu is and why are people hyped about it.
What is Shiba Inu coin or SHIB coin?
According to the official website of Shiba Inu token, SHIB is an experiment in decentralized spontaneous community building. The creators of the Shiba Inu token have created this cryptocurrency inspired by the very famous dogecoin. The idea according to the website is to make Shiba more than just a joke but that is only something the future holds. As of now, the SHIB token is getting widely popular for its low rates. People are hopping on to Shiba’s train and investing in what the community calls “The Dogecoin Killer”.
The company is aiming to start their own exchange in the future just like Uniswap and pancake swap called “ShibaSwap”.
Why is Shiba Inu getting so popular all of a sudden?
After the recent dogecoin surge, Shiba Inu also surged towards creating new highs. The cryptocurrency went from $0.00001834 to $0.00003880 in a matter of 24 hours on 11th May 2021.
Shiba Inu and Vitalik Buterin, what’s the connection?
According to Shiba Inu’s ecosystem page, some initial sets of coins were sent to Ethereum’s co-founder Vitalik Buterin in the form of two transactions. You can have a look at these transactions here: The first burn to Vitalik and the Second burn to Vitalik.
So technically Vitalik Buterin had a hold of a big chunk of Shiba Inu tokens with him.
Now the twist here and why this cryptocurrency is getting very popular in India is because Vitalik donated all his Shiba Inu to a covid crypto relief in India. This move made Shiba Inu very popular among the Indian audience all of a sudden.
There are content and article pieces everywhere in the Indian mainstream media about Shiba Inu, however, Vitalik’s sudden dump of a large chunk of coins made the market a bit unstable as well, to which the Shiba Inu team responded with an enormous amount of generosity on their Twitter.
A message to the #SHIBArmy regarding today’s events. We know there’s strength in numbers, so we are celebrating today’s brave actions, and stand in support of saving lives and inspiring new holders. pic.twitter.com/VKNOQpQ5lv
— Shib (@Shibtoken) May 13, 2021
All this created a lot of hype in the mind of Indian crypto investors to invest in the Shiba Inu coin. Let’s see how you can buy Shiba Inu in India with INR and other methods using various exchanges.
How to Buy Shiba Inu Coin in India?
There are many ways to buy Shiba Inu coin in India, as of now you can watch Shiba Inu coin in INR as well as USDT. Here is how you buy Shiba Inu coin in India on various platforms:
Buy Shiba Inu in Indian Rupee Pair (INR) on WazirX Exchange
To buy the Shiba Inu token in India with INR directly, you have to use an Exchange called WazirX. Use the following steps to buy Shiba Inu with INR:
- Download the WazirX App using this link and sign up on the platform.
2. Once done you are done with the signup process and KYC verification you will be able to log in to the app.
3. Now tap on the “Funds” icon on the bottom right side of the app.
4. Now tap on INR and select Deposit.
5. Choose your desired deposit mode, you can choose from IMPS deposit or P2P mode.
6. Once you are done depositing your INR inside the WazirX wallet, you should see your deposited amount inside the INR wallet of WazirX.
7. Once done, now go to search and search for SHIB.
8. Tap on SHIB/INR. Now Tap on Buy/sell at the bottom of the screen. Select the rate at which you want to buy and place your order.
9. Once the price comes to your desired rate, your order will get processed and you will be able to see SHIB tokens inside your wallet.
How to Buy Shiba Inu or SHIB Coin in India using CoinDCX
To buy Shiba Inu in India using CoinDCX exchange, use the following steps :
- Sign up on the CoinDCX app by Clicking Here.
- Load INR into your CoinDCX wallet.
- Once the INR gets deposited in your CoinDCX wallet, you can now buy the SHIB coin on CoinDCX. DO note that CoinDCX doesn’t have SHIB in INR pair so you will have to buy USDT.
- Open the USDT window inside CoinDCX and place your order to buy USDT with INR.
- Once done now search for SHIB. you will see SHIB/USDT pair visible.
- Now tap on buy and place your Buy order inside the CoinDCX app or website.
- Once the price hits your desired rate, you will be able to directly buy the Shiba Inu coin on CoinDCX.
How to Buy Shiba Inu Coin In India Using Binance :
If you use Binance in India, you must be aware of using it to buy crypto. The downside of using Binance exchange in India is the fact that you can’t deposit INR inside Binance directly. Now there are two options in this case:
The first option to deposit money in Binance is by using Binance P2P to buy USDT with UPI and other payment options. You can also connect WazirX with Binance to deposit INR on Wazirx, buy USDT, and then use the one-click transfer to move the USDT fund to Binance.
Once you are done figuring out the USDT deposits in balance, use the following steps to buy Shiba Inu coin in India using Binance exchange :
- If you haven’t already signed up for Binance, use this link to sign up on Binance.
- Load your walled using the above methods and you will have USDT in your Binance wallet.
- Now Search for SHIBUSDT inside the Binance app or website and tap on the Buy button.
4. now place your order on the Binance app/website and you will be able to see all your holdings if you tap on the Wallet icon.
This is how you can buy Shiba Inu coin in India using Binance right now.
Get Shiba Inu or SHIB coin in India on Huobi Global :
Another way to buy Shiba Inu coin in India is on Huobi Global. The way to buy Shiba Inu coin on Huobi global is a bit tricky. Use these steps to buy Shiba Inu coin on Huobi global exchange:
- Load INR to any Indian exchange and then buy USDT over there.
- Now Tap on Deposit and select USDT on Huobi exchange. You will see various options like ERC20, TRC20, and BEP, etc.
- Choose TRC20 that works on the Tron blockchain, this is the cheapest and the easiest way to transfer USDT from any exchange.
- Copy the TRC20 wallet address from Huobi.
- Now open your Indian Exchange like WazirX or CoinDCX and tap on Send USDT. Choose TRC20 and input the address that you copied from Huobi.
- Once done, tap on send and approve the transaction.
- You should see your USDT inside Huobi global within few minutes. Once done now place an order with SHIBUSDT pair. once your price matches the Shiba Inu price, your order will get processed.
How to Buy Shiba Inu Coin in India: Conclusion
So these were all the methods by which you can buy Shiba Inu coin in India. The easiest out of them all is by using wazirX directly to buy Shiba Inu in INR pair in India. If you only use Binance to trade, you can buy USDT on WazirX and transfer it to Binance and then buy your share of SHIB tokens. I personally bought mine on Binance itself before SHIB launches on WazirX in INR pair. I hope you liked our guide on how to buy Shiba Inu coin in India. Do let us know your opinions on the same using the comment section below and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @mrnoobnetwork. Thanks for reading and ill see you in another guide like this.